Skiers and Snowboarders
Join us in Celebrating 30 Years!
30th Annual New Jersey Firefighters Ski Race
Mountain Creek Ski Area
200 Route 94 – Vernon, NJ 07462
Jersey City Firefighters and Officers
Friday, February 17, 2017
Check-In 8:00am / Race Start 10:00am / Race Finish 12:30pm
At Kink Restaurant – Race Held on Bear Creek “Kamikaze” Trail
THE BURN CENTER AT SAINT BARNABAS
$80 per person/ $400 per team of five
(Registration Day-of: $90 per person or $450 per team of five)
Partial teams are accepted (We combine partial teams or fill in your team)
Buffet and lift tickets available for non-racing family and friends
Discounted ski rentals available with proper ID $15.00 at
McAfee Ski & Snow Board – 105 State Rt. 94, Vernon, NJ
To keep buffet costs to a minimum Committee must provide a total head count
Kindly pre-register. This will also make check-in faster and more efficient.
For information call: Mark Ellerson at (609) 709-8174 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Team pre-registration of $400 due by February 15, 2017
Checks made payable to: NJFF Ski Race
c/o Mark Ellerson
20 Long Acre Drive
Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
- Course and timing by Mountain Creek employees. Decisions of judges are final.
- Five-person teams must carry one 50 foot length of hose through gated race course.
- All racers must wear fire helmet and turnout coat. Loss of any gear or part of results in 5 second penalty for the team.
- Any team member(s) not holding hose through finish gate will result in 5 second penalty for the team. Any member(s) not finishing the course will result in 5 second penalty for the team.
- Minimum of 3 racers must cross finish line holding the hose to score a time.
- Hoses supplied by Race Committee. Racers supply their own turnout gear and helmets.
- All racers must sign release on registration form to be eligible to race.
- One race time per registration, unless directed by Race Committee